In accordance with Art. 13 and 14 of the GDPR, please find information regarding how your data is processed below.
If you are an applicant to start your career with a company of the EOS Group, please find detailed information at https://jobs.eos-karriere.de/en/data-protection.
Identity of the controller:
EOS Holding GmbH, Steindamm 71, 20099 Hamburg, Germany
Contact details for the data protection officer:
Data Protection Officer for EOS Holding GmbH, Steindamm 71, 20099 Hamburg, Germany or email@example.com.
Purposes for processing and legal basis:
Data processing is carried out for the purposes of contacting you or communicating with you in accordance with Art. 6 1. (f) of the GDPR.
Data categories and data source:
We process the following categories of data: Master data, address data and communication data. The data from these categories was either supplied to us by you or another company of the EOS Group or acquired from publicly available data sources.
We just disclose your data to another company of the EOS Group or another third party (recipient), if
- we are required to do so by law, because it is necessary to process your data for the purposes of fulfilling a contract with you,
- in accordance with Art. 6 I (f) of the GDPR the transfer is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that the data subject´s rights are compromised thereby,
- there is a legal obligation for the transfer of the data in accordance with Art 6 I (c) of the GDPR,
- you have expressly consented to the further use of your date in accordance with Art. 6 I (a) of the GDPR or
- the data will be processed by a processor in accordance with Art. 28 of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be passed to third parties for other purposes than those specified above.
Duration of storage:
The data will be deleted after the purposes mentioned before has been obtained, except in so far as statuary obligations to preserve the same exist.
If the erasure of data is requested, or permission to process the data is revoked, an assessment is performed regarding whether there is a lack of legal basis and what the purposes for storage are. If there is neither a legal basis/purpose for storage, the data is erased immediately.
There is no requirement to erase data if the data relates to a legal entity or is public available.
Rights of the data subject:
In accordance with Art. 15–22 of the GDPR, you have the following rights if the legal requirements are applicable: Right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and data portability.
You also have a right to object to processing in accordance with Art. 14(2)(c), Art.13 (2) b and Art. 21 of the GDPR, based on Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
Right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority:
In accordance with Art. 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority. If you wish to lodge a complaint, you can usually contact the supervisory authority for your habitual residence or place of work, or the supervisory authority for our company headquarters.